Mindful Money operates the mindful.money website, which provides the “Services”.
- Visit our website, mindful.money;
- Use or access the products, services, and related applications offered by Mindful Money, engage directly with Mindful Money, or use third-party products or interfaces that employ Mindful Money technology
We process information on our behalf and under the direction of our Customers. We have no direct relationship with our Customers’ end users. In that context, our Services may process personal information in ways not covered by this Policy.
Information Collection and Use
The information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the choices that you make (including your privacy settings), the products and features you use, your location, and applicable law. In some cases, we receive information directly from you, such as your name and email address when you or your organization sign up for our Services. In other cases, we receive information through your use of our Services, such as engagement levels and sentiment when Customers or their end users interact with support agents.
A. Directly by You
We collect the following information through your use of our Sites and Services:
- Contact information – We collect your contact information when you use, inquire about, or purchase our Services. This information may include your full name, email, address, and phone number.
- Professional information – We collect your professional information, including company name, job title, role, and functional team.
- Account information – We collect information about your Mindful Money account. This information includes your username, user ID, password, details for Services purchased or subscribed to, purchase price, date of transaction, payment information, and billing address. You provide this information to us directly during the account registration process, and when you log into the Services for the first time.
- Personal information – We collect image and/or voice information provided by Customers and Authorized Users during account set-up to train the Mindful Money model and provide Services.
- Marketing information – When you engage in Marketing Activities, we collect information that you provide, including through form submissions, email communications, or phone calls to inquire about Mindful Money and our Services. We also collect the information you provide to us when participating in a survey, interacting with us virtually or in person at an event, or via a phone or video call with one of our sales or support representatives.
- Troubleshooting and support data – We collect information about your account preferences or data you provide when you contact Mindful Money for help, such as the solution you use, the content of chats and other communications with Mindful Money, and other details that help us provide support.
B. From Third Parties
We receive information about Customers, Authorized Users, and Customer end users from third parties that provide services or support Mindful Money’s business operations. We limit our use of personal information to the purposes described in this Policy. Personal information we receive from third parties includes:
- Contact information, such as name and email address;
- Organization information, such as company name, job title, and company address;
- Customer relationship management (CRM) and Sales pipeline information;
- Meeting information, such as participant names and emails, number of meetings, meeting duration, and time of day;
- Social Media information related to our Marketing Activities, such as URLs, profile pictures, and profile ID.
C. Information We Collect Automatically
When you use or interact with the services, we automatically collect or receive certain information about you, your device, and your usage of our Sites and Services. This information includes:
- Usage information – We collect information about your usage and behavior on our Sites and Services. This information includes the browser type and settings, usage details, such as timestamps, frequency, and use patterns, language preferences, and device event information, such as system activity and hardware settings, application version and amount of time spent on the mobile application or our Sites, information about how you interact with our Services, Marketing Activities and Sites, such as clicks, scrolls, mouseovers, internal links, pages viewed, searches, page response times, download errors, and date/time stamps associated with your usage, request information.
- Device information – We collect information about your device automatically when you use our Sites and Services. This information includes IP address, location, device type, operating system, Internet service provider, mobile network, system configuration information, model, model number, push notification tokens, unique device identifiers such as your username and password, and web browser.
- Personal information – Through some of our Services, we collect voice prints, images, and/or voice information from Customers, Authorized Users, and Customer end users when they use or interact with our Services, such as during a video meeting.
- Customer end-user information – We collect Customer end-user information during interactions with Customers, such as customer ID, name, email, company, account information, and other personal information that may be disclosed or generated during customer support interactions. Mindful Money uses tools to minimize and redact personal information that is incidental to a customer service interaction and irrelevant to the Services.
We collect this information on behalf of our Customers and/or requested by the Customer and under the direction of our Customers, such as video and audio transcripts and other information related to their customer support inquiries and sales pipeline activities. Personal information may be included in Customer end-user messages, conversations, and video meetings. If you are a Customer end-user and want to understand what information our Customers collect, please contact the Customer you interact with directly.
Usage of Information Collected
Mindful Money uses collected information in the following ways:
- Communicate with you about our Services – We use your personal information to enable you to access and use our Services, including sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Service Information – We use your information to operate and administer our Sites, and to provide, operate, monitor, and maintain our Services. We also use your information to provide you with the necessary functionality required during your use of our Sites and Services.
- Transactional purposes – We use your information to complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, receipts, invoices, recall notices, and customer experience surveys.
- Support requests – We use your information to fulfill your requests and communicate with you. We also process your personal information to respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service and support via email, chat, or phone.
- Develop and improve our Marketing Activities and Services – We use your personal information to review and analyze trends, usage, and interactions with our Services, Sites, and perform other Marketing Activities to personalize and improve our Marketing Activities and Services. We also use your information to provide content and/or features that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize our Marketing Activities and your experience with the Services.
- Send marketing communications – We use your personal information for marketing purposes according to your preferences, such as to communicate with you via email, SMS, in-app features, surveys, newsletters, promotions, training, or events that we think may be of interest to you and/or provide other news or information about Mindful Money.
- Legal, Regulatory, Safety, and Compliance purposes – We process your information for the purpose of compliance with laws or regulations and to review compliance with applicable usage terms.
- Other purposes – We process your information for other purposes about which we notify you in advance, or for which we receive your consent (such as in the event of a sale, merger, or acquisition).
We do not engage in automated decision-making or profiling as defined under GDPR.
Sharing of Information
Mindful Money shares Customers’ and their end user’s personal information with third parties as required by law and as part of our business practices. Mindful Money does not sell personal information to third parties for their independent business use. For example, we do not sell personal information to third parties for their own marketing and advertising purposes. Mindful Money only shares personal information on a need-to-know basis where appropriate safeguards and contractual arrangements are in place and as described below.
We share end-user information with our Customers when end users use certain Services. For example, when a Customer end-user interacts with an Authorized User during a customer support inquiry, we share Customer end-user details (such as name and email) with that Customer.
B. Third-Party Service Providers
We share information with third-party service providers that require access to Customer, Authorized User, and Customer end-user information to support our operations and delivery of Services. The third parties that Mindful Money shares information with include:
- Billing and payment providers to authorize, record, settle, and clear transactions;
- Cloud hosting providers provide data storage and processing services;
- Communications providers to process new queries and manage our emails;
- Corporate services to facilitate business operations and communications;
- Professional services advisors to protect and manage our business interests;
- Analytics companies to perform analysis on our Marketing Activities and Services; and
- Any other suppliers, sub-contractors, resellers distributors, vendors, and other service providers acting on our behalf.
These service providers are authorized to use personal information only as necessary to provide Services to Mindful Money.
C. Legal or Public Authorities
We only disclose personal information when disclosure is:
- Reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law or regulation;
- Required by law to comply with a legal process or government request;
- Necessary to enforce our agreements and this Policy;
- Necessary to protect the security or integrity of our Sites and Services;
- Necessary to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Mindful Money, you, or the public as required or permitted by law;
- Necessary to respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person; or
- Otherwise directed by you.
Where required or permitted by applicable law, Mindful Money protects personal information by requesting protective orders or confidentiality agreements, redacting personal information from documents before production or disclosure, or other legally permissible means.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Links to Other Sites
Transfer and Storage of Information
We use data hosting service providers in the United States or other regions as directed by the Customer to store Customer, Authorized User, and Customer end-user information, and we use reasonable technical measures to secure that information. Mindful Money may transfer, process, or store personal information outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than the country in which you initially provided the information, to provide our Services. To the extent required by applicable law, whenever we transfer your information, we take the appropriate steps to protect your information. This includes the use of standard contractual data protection clauses or other appropriate legal mechanisms to safeguard the transfer.
Information Retention Period
Mindful Money retains Customer, Authorized User, and Customer end-user information for the minimum necessary period to fulfill our legal and contractual obligations; support business operations; develop our Sites and Services; resolve disputes; enforce our rights; for legitimate business purposes outlined in this Policy, and as recommended by industry standards.
Information Protection Control
We use reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the information that we have about you from loss, theft, and unauthorized use, access, modification, or destruction. We also require third-party service providers acting on our behalf or with whom we share your information to maintain security measures as per industry standards.
Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee absolute security in all situations. If you have any questions about the security of our Sites and Services, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section. For your security, please do not send any confidential personal information to us via email or through our Sites.
Privacy Choices and Rights
A. Privacy Choices
You have certain choices available when it comes to how we collect and use your personal information. Below is a summary of those choices and how to exercise them:
- Opt-out of marketing email communications – You may opt out of receiving any email marketing communications from us by using the “Unsubscribe” link within each email or by contacting us as provided in our “Contact Us” section. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages, you will continue to receive transactional communications from us regarding our Services.
- Communications Preferences – If you elect to receive periodic email communications from us (i.e., company news, product, and service information), you may choose to opt-out from receiving such communications by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
- Account Preferences: – You may update and correct certain account information at any time by logging into your account or emailing us at email@example.com If you wish to delete your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your account information, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes. If you are a Customer end user and wish to delete your account with a Customer, please contact that Customer directly.
B. Privacy Rights
Depending on where you are located, you may have certain rights in connection with the personal information that we obtain. These rights vary depending on your jurisdiction. To learn more about your rights, see:
Our Customers are responsible for providing notice of privacy and data processing to their end users, including information concerning (1) the purposes for which personal information is collected and used; (2) a contact person to whom inquiries or complaints may be directed; (3) the types of third parties to whom personal information is disclosed; and (4) the choices and means, that individuals are offered for limiting use and disclosure of personal information. If you are a Customer end-user and would like to understand how our Customers use your personal information, please get in touch with the Customer that you interact with directly.
Last updated: January 21, 2024