Weekend Reading | Saturday, October 29, 2022
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
The problem with rat races is they are full of rats.
I’m always pretty happy when philosophy gets presented as the hero… especially when it may be true.
The Right Way to Be Introspective (Yes, There’s a Wrong Way)
We should ruminate, but we must move forward in the real world as well.
In the long arc of time, optimism is the only realism.
Why Saving Is More Important Than Investing
Saving more today does two things: it puts more money in front of compounding magic more quickly at the start, and it reduces spending estimates (which reduces your long-term target asset levels).
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Reading List
- [VIDEO] Real Estate Investor's Club Podcast | The Foolproof Path to Wealth Isn’t What You Think with Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 031: Barbara Sloan - Personal Financial Literacy in the Service Industry
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?