Weekend Reading | Saturday, November 26, 2022
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
“Isn’t Personal Finance Pretty Simple?!”
Yes, personal finance is simple – but keeping it simple is hard.
Men Are Struggling. A New Book Explores Why and What to Do About It
"Right now there are enough young men, and men generally, who feel that they're being neglected or ignored or dismissed. That creates some really fertile soil for some pretty bad stuff to get seeded. And I think we are reaping the consequences of our own neglect."
One reason to be a diversification zealot. "Much of the wealth in the world is hypothetical... One might even say imaginary."
Friendship is super important. Men are losing their close friends.
We all need to ask better questions.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, November 19, 2022
- 60/40 Portfolio Demise Talk Is Premature
- [VIDEO] Smart Money Circle Podcast | Jonathan DeYoe, Sr VP @ EP Wealth Advisors w $15.1B AUM & Mindful Money Founder
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 035: Jackie Woodside - Igniting the Flame of Infinite Possibility for the Human Spirit
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?