Weekend Reading | Saturday, November 19, 2022
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Our expectations are the problem, not the outcomes.
Life is Too Short? Bereaved Managers and Investment Decisions
I absolutely knew this intuitively – it was one among many reasons for our merger 1 year ago. Now there is data proving the intuition.
Daily Meditation May Work As Well As a Popular Drug to Calm Anxiety, Study Finds
Anxious? Put down the pill and take 10 minutes a day for your breath.
Rupert Murdoch Knees Trump in The Balls While He’s Doubled Over Coughing Up Blood
Maybe both parties can come back to the middle now and focus on getting the work done for Americans across the country?? Yeah, probably not.
How can we not be excited about broadly investing in one group of people finding solutions to problems and bringing joy to other groups of people? Why is that not awe-inspiring?
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Want To Increase Your Investing Confidence? Know What You Own
- [VIDEO] Smart Money Circle Podcast | Jonathan DeYoe, Sr VP @ EP Wealth Advisors w $15.1B AUM & Mindful Money Founder
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 034: Jamie & Jacklyn Purvis - Stepping Into Who You Want To Be: The Be Do Have Movement
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?