Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
A long, worth-it, bear-hug of a read. Lovely.
Travel expands our minds and hearts. It enhances our sense of connection and adds to our well-being.
Kids should go back to work – fast food and retail are rites of passage.
Seth Goldin, I think intelligently, argues against shopping on Amazon. Can you kick the habit?
Seven signs of financial literacy. If you know you're lost, these are the guideposts.
And a sixth (with an apology for the paywall) because this NEEDS to be shared.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, April 29, 2023
- Three Questions to Ask Yourself Before Investing
- [VIDEO] Share Life Podcast | Taking Responsibility in The Sea of Uncertainty — With Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 056: Marcus Garrett - Understanding D.E.B.T. & How to Dig Yourself Out Of It
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?