Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
It was Maimonedes, with the council of Aristotle, who suggested that private giving was superior. Whether you share your giving or keep it anonymous, a regular practice of giving (your time and money) boosts your happiness and satisfaction with life.
Check out the World Inequality Report from WIF (The World Inequality Database). There is a lot here, but start with Chapter 4 – The Rise of Multimillionaires.
“Contemplation is about learning to see, learning to behold the deepest, most encompassing reality.” Enjoy this lovely, wide-ranging interview with a Christian contemplative.
From the silly, to the simple, to the sublime… here are 100 ways to improve your life without really trying.
A cautionary tale: If you would be a successful investor, you must keep yourself from making this all-too-human mistake. You must not chase the hot dot.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, January 8, 2022
- 2nd Quarter 2021 Market Commentary
- What IS a SPAC? What’s an NFT? Do I Want One in My Portfolio?
- Podcast: Money You Should Ask | Mindful With Money: Jonathan DeYoe
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?
- [VIDEO] Mindful Money: Our Investment Process