Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Why I love coffee. (I have no idea how true any of this is, but it feels true).
The world of private equity is a parasite on the US economy. Fees are hidden and too high; benefits are often falsified and too low. Finally, SEC Chair Gensler is trying to bring transparency to private equity.
We are still learning so much about how the brain works. More evidence that the brain’s default state is negative and it takes an additive to flip the switch to, “Oh, this is fun.”
Harassment, double standards, and exclusion all add up to discrimination – plain and simple. We can do better.
We need to be more open about money. People are internalizing anxiety and fear without asking for help because we are embarrassed and fear the judgment of our peers. I've seen it all... and I'm happy to talk. Absolutely no shame.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, August 20, 2022
- No Account Minimum (Part 2): Membership and Workshops Done-With-You (DWY)
- [VIDEO] Taking Off the Mask Podcast | E102: Brothers and Uncles - with Jonathan DeYoe, Author, Investor, Educator, & Financial Advisor
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 022: Pleasance Silicki - Remembering Our Beloved Dead, Grief, & Slowing Down
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?