Weekend Reading | Saturday, April 15, 2023
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
How to Bear Your Loneliness: Grounding Wisdom from the Great Buddhist Teacher Pema Chödrön
How dealing with our most difficult emotions can lead to deep awakenings.
Twelve New Films That Highlight the Best in Humanity
We are always shown the worst at every turn. Here is taste of the best.
We All Get “Monkey Mind” — and Neuroscience Supports the Buddhist Solution
The goal is the management of the Default Mode Network (DMN).
Negativity Drives Online News Consumption
New research explains why, "If it bleeds, it leads!"
5 Ways Investors Can Succeed by Knowing Their Limits
Put another way, we should be mindful of the limits of our knowledge, and patient with ourselves when we don't know.
PHOTOS: See the Wildflower 'Superbloom' Happening Across California
ICYMI - I have missed the opportunity to see this rare event. The pictures are beautiful.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, April 8, 2023
- Why Do We Invest? What is the Point of Deferring Gratification? Love.
- [VIDEO] Share Life Podcast | Taking Responsibility in The Sea of Uncertainty — With Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 052: Fiona Valentine - Faith, Finance, And Bringing More Joy to the Art Studio
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?