Jason leads an incredible interview. He asked great questions and then everywhere we turned, he had a resource or a suggestion. He made me think about things I have not thought about before, and if you know me... you know that is a big deal! He is a polymath among interviewers.
ABOUT THE EPISODE
- Understanding and making sense of agnosticism
- Questions religious beliefs and how Jonathan shifted in his worldview
- Consequential pragmatism and its connection to Buddhism
- The importance and impact of a worthy personal example
- How the double life of Christians brought about Jonathan's disillusionment of the church
- The importance of recognizing what we cannot know
- How truth tethers into a worthy example and pragmatism
- Leaps of faith and its connection to pragmatism
- What it looks like to take responsibility for our lives
- Attachment to social change versus embracing personal responsibility
- The power of helping others and providing value
- What does it mean when people speak of "the universe"
- Paying authentic kindness forward
- Acting from intention versus acting reactively
- How jealously distorts how we see
- Hard work and taking work to the extreme
- Having self-compassion toward the younger "me"
- Being intentional and moving toward the vision
- Reprogramming underlying beliefs
- Wasted energy in the financial world
- Taking responsible action for future "you"
- Loneliness devoid of thinking and reflective solitude
- Advice for the broken jaded person
ABOUT JASON MONTOYA & THE SHARE LIFE PODCAST
Explore stories & systems to live better & work smarter with author, blogger, and digital marketing specialist, Jason Scott Montoya. Podcast episodes include inspirational people interviews, book discussions, listen-to-learn discussions, & blog reads from https://www.jasonscottmontoya.com
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Paying Down Low-Interest Debt and Building Taxable Savings
- Podcast: How to Live a Fantastic Life | Mindful Money with Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 046: Rocky Lalvani - Changing the Money Mindset & Getting Value for Your Money
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?