[VIDEO] Real Estate Investor's Club Podcast | The Foolproof Path to Wealth Isn’t What You Think with Jonathan DeYoe
I was on my podcast partner's other podcast... this is the result!!!
ABOUT THE EPISODE
In real estate investing, lack of financial literacy is deadly. Investors who don’t have a fundamental understanding of basic financial concepts like risk tolerance and return expectations are destined to make costly mistakes... or worse, to go bankrupt!
But it's not all doom and gloom — financial literacy is something that can be learned.
In this episode, our guest Jonathan DeYoe, financial advisor and best-selling author of “Mindful Money”, tells us what mindfulness is all about and how to develop a better relationship with money and your investments.
ABOUT THE REAL ESTATE INVESTOR'S CLUB PODCAST
We believe that knowledge is power, and that you can leverage intellectual capital for financial success. The Investor's Club Podcast will help you increase your bottom line by levelling up your Real Estate knowledge. Improve your investing game with :
- tips for landlords, advanced and rookie
- information about real estate financing, from the conventional to the creative
- hacks for closing good deals
- tools to cultivate a success-mindset
- an insider view on the Montreal/Quebec/Canadian Real Estate markets
Your hosts Jean-Philippe Claude and Terrie Schauer speak with expert guests, teasing out the main points of their research and experience. We want to help you make informed decisions when you act in the Real Estate market. To make sure you get the highest quality information, we are also committed to testing our guests ideas through lively debate.
Subscribe & Follow
Podbean | Apple Podcasts | Spotify
YouTube | Website
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, October 24, 2022
- Reading List
- [VIDEO] The Transformation with Martine Podcast | Trauma Can Restore Focus and Highlight Purpose... If You Let It: Interview with Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 030: Kate Bailey - Creating An Equitable World of Work for Female & Minority Business Professionals
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?