Reed, thanks for the trip down memory lane. It's kind of amazing that after 20-30 podcasts no one has gotten this specific about the lessons I learned about money as a kid. From selling bubblegum in grade school, to underpricing the chicken coop project, to door-to-door fundraising... I learned lots of financial lessons as a child. Thanks for the opportunity to share them... and then expand on what we're doing today that's a little different.
ABOUT THE EPISODE
In today's episode we will dive deep into:
- Creating an investing plan
- Creating a business
- How to invest your money wisely regardless of income
- Why instant gratification is killing new businesses
- Bouncing back from failure and changing your life
- How to build for success in your life AND business
ABOUT REED GOOSSENS & THE INVESTING IN THE U.S. PODCAST
This is a podcast for investors and entrepreneurs looking to break into the U.S. market! Join Reed Goossens as he explores the world of US investments: real estate, businesses, and start-ups. Reed interviews industry leaders, and successful entrepreneurs, about how to grow your wealth and create financial freedom by investing in the U.S... With just a little bit of an Aussie twist!
Reed is an Australian making a go of it in the US. He moved to the US back in 2012. He went from buying small duplexes for $45,000, to raising money from investors to buy large multi family apartment communities across the US. To date Reed has been involved in the acquisition of over $250 mill. worth of multi family real estate. He certainly lives up to the ‘never say die’ Aussie attitude when it comes to being a successful entrepreneur. So click play and find out why this show is one of the top rated investing shows on iTunes.
- January 2021 Quarterly Report
- [VIDEO] Mindful Money Talks: Meet John Madden
- Podcast: Build Your Network | How Money and Mindfulness Work Together with Jonathan DeYoe
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?
- [VIDEO] Mindful Money: Our Investment Process