Great conversation with one of the O.G.s of the F.I.R.E. movement. Barbara wrote the original top piece on robo-advisors back in the day (only like 6 years ago)!!! Thanks for a great interview AND for blurbing my books when no one knew who I was!!!
ABOUT THE INTERVIEW
Jonathan DeYoe talks about his latest book, Mindful Investing, how to invest the right way, and remain calm and content.
ABOUT BARBARA FRIEDBERG'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Barbara Friedberg, MS, MBA, is CEO and editor of BarbaraFriedbergPersonalFinance.com, an investment education website. She was formerly a finance instructor at Santa Clara University and Lebanon Valley College and the former CFO and CIO at Cadco Realty, Inc., Cincinnati, OH.
This channel is dedicated to you, the individual who wants simple strategies to invest and build wealth for the future. If you want sensible, actionable investment advice, stick around. I have an MBA in finance, two decades work as an investment portfolio manager, and have taught investments at two major universities. Join me in the journey to building wealth using smart money strategies, automatic saving and simple index fund investing strategies. We'll cover many of the newest rob-advisors and how to get the most out of their platforms.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, November 18, 2023
- The 10 Core Beliefs of Mindful Investors
- [VIDEO] Real Estate Investor’s Club Podcast | Why Our Investments Instincts Are Wrong - Mindful Investing w/ Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 083: Sandy Lamb - Ownership, Accountability, & Emotional Intelligence
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?