In our culture we tend to put money at the front of center of everything, which creates anxiety and causes us to make mistakes. I believe that by providing basic financial education and the framework for financial planning, we can change this narrative so that all of us can have better lives. Thanks for a great conversation, "Ann E."
ABOUT ANN E. & RETIRE WELL RETIRE HAPPY
Ann E. Nelson is an author, experienced entrepreneur, seasoned self-directed investor and a highly sought-after retirement consultant. For more than 30 years, Ann has worked diligently to build her own personal financial security. Ann talks to those who are getting Retirement Ready and the topics range from: setting up income streams for retirement, advice from experts, what people are getting up to in retirement, volunteering, where they are relocating to, and health and happiness.
- 1st Quarter 2021 Market Commentary
- What IS a SPAC? What’s an NFT? Do I Want One in My Portfolio?
- [VIDEO] Talk on Divorce with Jonathan DeYoe & Scott Jacobs with Special Guest Anne Fokstuen
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?
- [VIDEO] Mindful Money: Our Investment Process