Podcast: Building My Legacy | Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance
Thanks Lois for a great conversation and exploration of what matters. I really appreciate your focus on legacy and what we leave behind. Here are a few things we covered: 1) The importance of our physiological, psychological, and cultural response to money, 2) Why sometimes the best thing you can do with your investments is nothing, 3) What mindfulness is and how, in personal finance, it provides a doorway to reason, 4) How your values should serve as a foundation for your financial life, and 5) Why it’s never too late to begin planning your financial legacy.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
- Mindful Money Q3 Commentary
- [VIDEO] How Should We Invest During a Contentious Presidential Election?
- Podcast: The Business Credit and Financing Show | How to Accomplish True Financial Freedom with Jonathan DeYoe
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?
- [VIDEO] Mindful Money: Our Investment Process