Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
"[Gratitude] is the deep, a priori state of attention that shows we understand and are equal to the gifted nature of life."
I've done this and I've learned - we absolutely MUST get enough sleep.
It's not just that the bots are catching up; humans are also bot-like in these 5 ways. Humans who don't prioritize and focus are bound to become NPCs.
Is "not living up to our own potential" the universal cause of suffering?
Knowing your absolutes means not having to rely on comparisons to others to determine your success. Your financial plan describes your absolutes.
Whatever your age, if you seek financial independence, then there are three things you need:
1. Your independence number
2. A resilient “all-weather” portfolio – what we call a Mindful Portfolio
3. A responsive withdrawal process – what we call Mindful Management
If you are not clear about any of these items, I hope you will join us for our Financial Independence Bootcamp where we will answer each of these questions together.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, September 23, 2023
- The 10 Core Beliefs of Mindful Investors
- [VIDEO] The Life Shift Podcast | Navigating Loss and Rediscovering Self: A Journey of Hope with Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 076: Paul Merriman - The Lifelong Process of Financial Education
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?