Weekend Reading | Saturday, September 3, 2022
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
The confidence an expert exudes has less to do with the validity of their intuition than the domain in which the expert operates.
Being published is NOT proof that the science is settled. Did they show their work? Was it peer-reviewed? What do they stand to gain?
Camp Kotok: Breaking Reality Tunnels
"What we perceive as "now" is always a projection made by our brains on what "now" should be like, based on previous input and interpretation."
Achieve Your Goals with Less Grinding
Achievement requires three things: a clear idea of the beginning, a clear idea off the end, and a commitment to resolve conflicts on the path.
Human Capital: Exploring the Intersection of Psychology and Finance
Personal finance should be simple – but it isn't. Why? Psychology.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, August 27, 2022
- 5 Biggest Financial Mistakes On The Path To Financial Independence
- [VIDEO] Taking Off the Mask Podcast | E102: Brothers and Uncles - with Jonathan DeYoe, Author, Investor, Educator, & Financial Advisor
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 023: Benjamin Wanzo - Creating Social Impact for Underserved Communities & Black and Brown Entrepreneurs
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?