Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Look beyond the milestones. The purpose of life is quite simple – to create beautiful memories with people you love.
I'm not sure Happiness is quite this simple... but I'd wager it's close. Add a nice B.L.T. and I'd be all set.
We practice "breath" or "body-scan" meditation because that is where the extreme emotions, like fear, are felt.
My brother died in 2021. If you've lost a sibling, I'd love to hear a story about them.
What can we learn from the greatest value investors of all time?
Whatever your age, if you seek financial independence, then there are three things you need:
1. Your independence number
2. A resilient “all-weather” portfolio – what we call a Mindful Portfolio
3. A responsive withdrawal process – what we call Mindful Management
If you are not clear about any of these items, I hope you will join us for our Financial Independence Bootcamp where we will answer each of these questions together.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, September 16, 2023
- The 10 Core Beliefs of Mindful Investors
- Podcast: How I Met My BFF | The Story of Dave & Jonathan
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 075: Kristen Wonch - Overcoming the Hurdle of Limiting Financial Beliefs
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?