Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
If you were given $10,000, what would you do with it... if you had to report? ...if you didn't have to report?
MORE evidence suggesting "alternatives" are bad portfolio additives.
"Togetherness makes sorrow a little easier to bear."
Things will not work out how we plan because there are always surprises on the path. We plan anyway.
There is no evidence that market and economic forecasting works.
Good copy is often bad advice. If you read something exciting (or scary) – even if it makes sense – don't respond by trading your portfolio.
Whatever your age, if you seek financial independence, then there are three things you need:
1. Your independence number
2. A resilient “all-weather” portfolio – what we call a Mindful Portfolio
3. A responsive withdrawal process – what we call Mindful Management
If you are not clear about any of these items, I hope you will join us for our Financial Independence Bootcamp where we will answer each of these questions together.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, August 26, 2023
- The 10 Core Beliefs of Mindful Investors
- Podcast: How I Met My BFF | The Story of Dave & Jonathan
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 072: Pete Alexander - Handling Stressful Situations with Grace & Success
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?