Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Even those who have vacation time use it sparingly. Life is short, we need to get serious about R&R.
The joys of running a small business are in the lessons and in the many small wins.
This is a function of the treadmill we are on – the richer we get, the more we believe we need.
Everyone should pay attention to this – DIY investors, investors with advisors, and, perhaps most importantly, advisors. Falling for perceived brilliance in investing is a Midwit move.
There is a difference between risk and uncertainty. Understanding the difference may be the key to accepting markets as they are without judgment (i.e. mindfulness).
There is still – with hundreds (nay, thousands) of attempts – NO STATISTICAL EVIDENCE for the predictability of performance. Yet we persist (sadly shakes head; moves stage left).
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Financial Success Requires Business Ownership - Your Own or Shares In The Great Businesses of The US and The World
- [VIDEO] Taking Off the Mask Podcast | E102: Brothers and Uncles - with Jonathan DeYoe, Author, Investor, Educator, & Financial Advisor
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 024: Dyllen Nellis - Transformative Entrepreneurship: How Dyllen Nellis is Helping College Applicants Tell Their Specific Stories
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?