Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Every single one of these is spot on... #3 and #4 are my personal favorites. What are yours?
Here are 6 practical tools to help you avoid comparing yourself to others. I would start with #5 – know what YOU want.
And... Steph Curry knows how envy can be the root of suffering.
College endowments are war chests for elitism. If this research is correct, then endowments should lose their tax-free status.
If there are hundreds of deviations from the model... perhaps it is not a very good model?!?!?!!!
Liars figure. There are lots of different statistics measuring the success of the economy. When you don't like what one says... pick another.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, August 27, 2022
- 5 Biggest Financial Mistakes On The Path To Financial Independence
- [VIDEO] Taking Off the Mask Podcast | E102: Brothers and Uncles - with Jonathan DeYoe, Author, Investor, Educator, & Financial Advisor
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 023: Benjamin Wanzo - Creating Social Impact for Underserved Communities & Black and Brown Entrepreneurs
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?