Weekend Reading | Saturday, October 8, 2022
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Historical Roots of Economic Disparities for African-Americans
A critical prerequisite for financial success is trusting the system. Racism and systemic racism have reasonably reduced trust. This is one reason Mindful Money is focused on reducing the racial wealth gap.
Your Explanations Are Not True
Always remember... we do things for unknown reasons, then we invent the reasons we did them.
Just a fantastic tool. If you are ever curious about where to find "value," this would be a great tool to visit.
Financial Bloodletting: Don’t Let This Happen to You
Feeling a bit like a broken record, but... "Active Management" is to personal finance as "bloodletting" is to medicine.
The incomparable Jonathan Clements calls for an end to the constant debate on three common personal finance questions; provides answers.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, October 1, 2022
- How Jonathan, a Financial Advisor for 25 Years, Teaches His Kids About Money
- [VIDEO] The Healthy Advisor Podcast | Rebuilding Healthy Habits After Traumatic Loss with Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 026: Ryleigh Klimenko - Resiliency, Leadership & Imperfect Action Consistently
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?