Weekend Reading | Saturday, October 22, 2022
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Kevin Kelly: The Case for Optimism
MORE reasons to hold tight to optimism.
Discover the Best Graduation Speeches
As a huge fan of the standard commencement speech genre, I happen to love this link. Take your pick...
A Fitness Guide to Preventing Dangerous Falls in Old Age
One of the keys to happiness in our old age is staying healthy. To make this a reality, we have to avoid falling down. This is how.
What Happened to Giving Money to Charity?
Philanthropy is changing.
The Tragic Irony of Overconfidence in Investing
Want to eliminate "overconfidence?" Stop acting as if prediction is possible.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Reading List
- [VIDEO] The Transformation with Martine Podcast | Trauma Can Restore Focus and Highlight Purpose... If You Let It: Interview with Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 030: Kate Bailey - Creating An Equitable World of Work for Female & Minority Business Professionals
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?