Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
We have to be a little skeptical of our own thinking (yes, all of us) because we only have first-person experience of one mind.
Hurt people hurt people; helped people help people. Newton's 3rd law applied to human relationships.
This may be the best 20 minutes you spend this week. Parker Palmer's Naropa commencement address.
Our automatic defensiveness and fear don't protect us, and, they make the ride much less enjoyable.
I've been hearing about this for almost 20 years... now it's happening.
Whatever your age, if you seek financial independence, then there are three things you need:
1. Your independence number
2. A resilient “all-weather” portfolio – what we call a Mindful Portfolio
3. A responsive withdrawal process – what we call Mindful Management
If you are not clear about any of these items, I hope you will join us for our Financial Independence Bootcamp where we will answer each of these questions together.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, October 7, 2023
- The 10 Core Beliefs of Mindful Investors
- Podcast: The Wealth Trifecta | Stop Predicting, Start Planning, Stay Mindful with Financial Expert Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 078: Jamie Fiore Higgins - First In, Last Out: Beating the Addiction of Goldman Sachs
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?