Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Things get better. Not every year. Not always visibly. Never enough to overcome the adage, "Bad news is good copy"... just ploddingly and inexorably better.
Western culture took Mindfulness as an end, when it is only a beginning. Mindfulness isn't a complete thing. It is a foundation. It is the awareness of the need to make amends. When wisdom and compassion are added, amends are made.
11 ways to encourage kids to stay in the present moment – also... good for adults. Thanks for the link K.D.
The logic behind why "passive" works.
The evidence behind why "passive" works.
"Mindfulness" helps us defeat the impulse to be active.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, September 24, 2022
- When Does a Joint Bank Account With a Child Make Sense?
- Podcast: The Pursuit of Learning | Reach Your Financial Goals and Increase Your Happiness Dividend with Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 025: Jonathan DeYoe - Earning More Income & Creating Liquidity: The Keys to Achieving Financial Independence
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?