Weekend Reading | Saturday, October 1, 2022
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
The World Really Is Getting Better
Things get better. Not every year. Not always visibly. Never enough to overcome the adage, "Bad news is good copy"... just ploddingly and inexorably better.
Does Mindfulness Get in the Way of Making Amends?
Western culture took Mindfulness as an end, when it is only a beginning. Mindfulness isn't a complete thing. It is a foundation. It is the awareness of the need to make amends. When wisdom and compassion are added, amends are made.
11 Ways to Encourage Mindfulness for Kids
11 ways to encourage kids to stay in the present moment – also... good for adults. Thanks for the link K.D.
Passive vs. Active Investing: Why Passive Wins
The logic behind why "passive" works.
New Study Shows 20 Years of Failure for Active Managers
The evidence behind why "passive" works.
Mindful Investing: Better Investing Outcomes; Less Suffering
"Mindfulness" helps us defeat the impulse to be active.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, September 24, 2022
- When Does a Joint Bank Account With a Child Make Sense?
- Podcast: The Pursuit of Learning | Reach Your Financial Goals and Increase Your Happiness Dividend with Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 025: Jonathan DeYoe - Earning More Income & Creating Liquidity: The Keys to Achieving Financial Independence
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?