Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Life IS uncertain; unexpected changes happen – whether you are OK with this or not.
I struggle less and less, but I still have to remind myself, "There is no timeline for grief."
This is the singular issue that lays bare the lie that politics are about anything other than personal brand/power/wealth building. Pelosi is in the headlines, but there are plenty of examples on both sides of the aisle.
Retirement can be very hard for those who mistook "work" for "life."
Most people SHOULD have a simple off-the-shelf portfolio, and some people need some minor tweaks. Simpler portfolios have less friction; fewer decisions means fewer mistakes.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, October 29, 2022
- Visual Capitalist Animation: The Largest Public Companies by Market Cap (2000–2022)
- [VIDEO] Real Estate Investor's Club Podcast | The Foolproof Path to Wealth Isn’t What You Think with Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 032: Nafasi Ferrell - Decreasing Shame and Increasing Discernment to Overcome Financial Trauma & Manifest Solutions
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?