Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
What's your invisible crown? Name some things in your life you take utterly for granted, but could be grateful for.
The Greater Good Science Center's one-week Big JOY program is available to anyone for free!!!
Nurturing our relationships and cultivating new connections are critical components of our well-being, especially as we age.
I started lifting heavy things in my mid-20's and it has become a critical part of my weekly routine.
Anytime you deviate from the simplest market portfolio, you are beginning to speculate (claiming that you know better). Be careful.
Whatever your age, if you seek financial independence, then there are three things you need:
1. Your independence number
2. A resilient “all-weather” portfolio – what we call a Mindful Portfolio
3. A responsive withdrawal process – what we call Mindful Management
If you are not clear about any of these items, I hope you will join us for our Financial Independence Bootcamp where we will answer each of these questions together.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, November 11, 2023
- The 10 Core Beliefs of Mindful Investors
- [VIDEO] Real Estate Investor’s Club Podcast | Why Our Investments Instincts Are Wrong - Mindful Investing w/ Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 083: Sandy Lamb - Ownership, Accountability, & Emotional Intelligence
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?