Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Some very well-considered Truths about wealth.
Mind and body are intricately interrelated. Your mindset affects your physiology and vice versa.
Mindfulness training is the training to accept, allow, let it be... precisely when it is difficult to do so – when your amygdala's fight or flight response would otherwise engage.
It is heartening to know that I'm not alone in wondering about the meaning/purpose that underlies my life as I age. How is aging supposed to work for men – for me?
I love finding myself quoted in the blogs that I frequently read!!! #feelsgood
Whatever your age, if you seek financial independence, then there are three things you need:
1. Your independence number
2. A resilient “all-weather” portfolio – what we call a Mindful Portfolio
3. A responsive withdrawal process – what we call Mindful Management
If you are not clear about any of these items, I hope you will join us for our Financial Independence Bootcamp where we will answer each of these questions together.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, November 4, 2023
- The 10 Core Beliefs of Mindful Investors
- [VIDEO] True Man Podcast | Mindfulness Matters with Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 082: Kim Curtis - Taking Control of Your Financial Destiny
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?