Weekend Reading | Saturday, March 26, 2022
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
We Desperately Need to Disrupt Our Approach to Retirement Saving
We aren't saving enough for the old version of retirement. The only way these new ideas work is if individuals expand their "earning" years and we save substantially more than we are saving currently.
A Once Radical Idea to Close the Wealth Gap Is Actually Happening
A bond for every baby is a good starting point. It's a bit of reparations-lite and it is happening at the state and local level.
Clearly the easiest (if not the best) way to improve your level of life satisfaction (happiness) is to reduce your expectations.
The Myths and Reality of Modern Friendship
No one sends a telegram anymore. The art of the hand-written letter is slowly dying. The medium of our interactions is changing, but friendship remains a dominant variable of wellbeing.
"When we change our perspective about money from a computational exercise to an art form, I think we start making better financial decisions."
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, March 19, 2022
- 2nd Quarter 2021 Market Commentary
- The Three Percentages That Matter | #1: Savings Rate
- Podcast: Crushing Debt | Mindful Investments with Jonathan DeYoe
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?
- [VIDEO] Mindful Money: Our Investment Process