Weekend Reading | Saturday, March 25, 2023
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
How to Find Joy in Your Sisyphean Existence
When it all seems pointless or absurd – laugh, do some good, or just wash the dishes.
Why Do High IQ People Stagnate in Their Careers? Emotional Intelligence
You should absolutely build your IQ, but not at the expense of your Emotional Intelligence.
This is really good. Suffering leads to strength; unique suffering leads to unique strength.
Biden Trump Grows National Debt by 11% in Two Years
Seriously... read this! An excellent primer on different ways to think about the national debt.
Are Rich People Really Less Ethical?
We kinda want to believe that the wealthy are unethical, but the academics suggest otherwise.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Responsibility and Accountability
- [VIDEO] Share Life Podcast | Taking Responsibility in The Sea of Uncertainty — With Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 050: Jason Scott Montoya - Cutting Out the Noise
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?