Weekend Reading | Saturday, March 18, 2023
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
5 Ways to Keep Your Friendships Strong—Even When Life Is Hectic
Paths to deeper friendship: Intention, Consistency, Vulnerability, Novelty, Praise.
How It All Works (A Few Short Stories)
We discover new falsehoods in old facts too often to remain so absolute about what we "know" to be certain.
Off The Air, Fox News Stars Blasted the Election Fraud Claims They Peddled
Who does this surprise? News isn't about "news," it's about ratings and money.
Would You Trade Places with Warren Buffett?
We should be solving for net fulfillment (or net potential fulfillment) instead of net worth.
All The Recessions That Didn’t Happen
It isn't just that they are often wrong. It's more that – in the long-term – it doesn't matter.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, March 11, 2023
- Responsibility and Accountability
- [VIDEO] Share Life Podcast | Taking Responsibility in The Sea of Uncertainty — With Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 049: Paul Montoy-Wilson - Using Awareness to Strengthen Your Money Mindset
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?