Weekend Reading | Saturday, March 11, 2023
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Examining the History of the U.S. Racial Wealth Divide Shows Stagnating Progress on Closing These Disparities
We have made a lot of progress, but the gap is still very wide and progress has slowed.
In Defense of the Unoptimized Life
Stop with all the productivity hacking for the sake of productivity.
Americans Largely Satisfied With Their Personal Life
We are mostly satisfied... kind of goes against the idea that everything is falling apart.
How Sensitive People Can Stop Taking Things So Personally in Their Relationships
When Kate and I have an issue, it is almost because I am being too sensitive. I trace it to #1.
The Long Term Investor: How to Measure the Success of Your Portfolio (Podcast)
What benchmarks are for, and why we remain goal-focused and planning-driven.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Responsibility and Accountability
- [VIDEO] Share Life Podcast | Taking Responsibility in The Sea of Uncertainty — With Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 048: Gil Baumgarten - Disrupting the Wealth Management Industry
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?