Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
There is always a reason to be optimistic. Sometimes, you have to dig a little.
Success in many areas is derived from our ability to focus and concentrate.
Shit happens. The only way to get beyond it is to get beyond it… whatever way you can.
How people of all ages and stations define and talk about “wealth.”
“What you believe to be true is influenced by how much you want it to be true.”
Whatever your age, if you seek financial independence, then there are three things you need:
1. Your independence number
2. A resilient “all-weather” portfolio – what we call a Mindful Portfolio
3. A responsive withdrawal process – what we call Mindful Management
If you are not clear about any of these items, I hope you will join us for our Financial Independence Bootcamp where we will answer each of these questions together.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, July 1, 2023
- For Recent College Graduates: How-To Stack the Odds In Your Favor
- Podcast: How I Met My BFF | The Story of Dave & Jonathan
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 064: Brad Baldridge - Education, College, & Planning for the Future
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?