Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
The most dangerous mental shortcuts are the ones that work ALMOST all of the time.
Why is it so hard to just let them do their thing, warts and all? My therapist often asks the question, “Jonathan, are you concerned about this outcome for them… or for you?” That is a very good question.
Elder abuse is very real. This is, I think, the saddest of sad truths. Even sadder when it's sometimes the elder’s own family doing the stealing and manipulating.
Diversification works (lowers volatility and improves compounding), without feeling like it is working. Here's why you are better off owning some of the losers as well.
A 5-minute humorous breakdown of the core lessons of economics. Enjoy!
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, February 19, 2022
- 2nd Quarter 2021 Market Commentary
- Passive Tools and Simple Rules
- [VIDEO] Richer Soul Podcast: Living a Life on Purpose | Mindful Money & the 8 Pillars of Happiness with Jonathan K. DeYoe
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?
- [VIDEO] Mindful Money: Our Investment Process