Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
History.com does a good job with the origins and history of Black History Month as well as the photography and links to more about black history.
Before we get further into the heavier items, just remember: When the daily slog of negative news gets you down, there are always reasons to be cheerful.
There is a very lightly-tread path to recognizing the horrible, other, “They” as an important part of the larger, collective, “We.”
Investing fads never last. Yesterday’s high valuations lead to today’s corrections. Is the current crash similar to dot-com era? Yes, it is.
How difficult do you think it would be to give away a couple billion dollars? He’s just your average, run-of-the-mill, garden-variety billionaire trying to give it all away.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, February 5, 2022
- 2nd Quarter 2021 Market Commentary
- I’m 50. I’ve Been Super Diligent. And, I’m Still Worried.
- Podcast: Money You Should Ask | Mindful With Money: Jonathan DeYoe
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?
- [VIDEO] Mindful Money: Our Investment Process