Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
It has been too long since my friend Bob has written a piece… and he has returned with a doozie!
The dates we celebrate and teach skew our sense of what is important.
If we are not perceiving “reality,” how can we be so certain we're right about anything?
Being calm leads to better decisions in stressful situations. What are you doing to increase your calm?
It is all wonderful. And, some of the most beautiful cello sounds I have ever heard start at 1:14:00.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, December 24, 2022
- Holiday Letter 2022
- Podcast: Earn & Invest | Acting vs Reacting - Are You Mindful About Money? with Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 038: Adam Carroll - Becoming a Life Architect: Build a Bigger Life, Not a Bigger Lifestyle
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?