Weekend Reading | Saturday, December 17, 2022
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Get Rich Without Working: The Dark Fantasy of Today
Anything that suggests "The easy path to X" is bullshit.
Google’s Former Happiness Guru Developed a Three-Second Brain Exercise for Finding Joy
Enduring happiness begins by noticing the thin slices of joy happening all the time.
"Being your authentic self " and "becoming your best self" are not mutually exclusive ideas.
Financial Regret at Older Ages and Longevity Awareness
This almost goes without saying... Save more in your youth to avoid regret as you age.
The Three Laws of Human Behavior
Laws that drive human behavior like Newton's laws govern motion, but with more exceptions.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Mindfulness Is The Antidote to Overwhelm
- Podcast: Earn & Invest | Acting vs Reacting - Are You Mindful About Money? with Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 038: Adam Carroll - Becoming a Life Architect: Build a Bigger Life, Not a Bigger Lifestyle
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?