Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Feeling in control (even if it isn't true) helps us perform better.
Some of the most beautiful photos... ever. (Thanks for the link, Chuck.)
Some simple practices to hack your brain for happiness.
Turns out that both "Experienced Well-Being" and "Life Satisfaction" ARE correlated with income (contrary to previous studies). This is the 2nd recent study that says so.
Less than 1/3 of the studies that claim to prove something in economics actually prove anything.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Mindfulness Is The Antidote to Overwhelm
- Podcast: Earn & Invest | Acting vs Reacting - Are You Mindful About Money? with Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 037: Yvonne DiVita - Bleeding on the Page & Pulling Stories Out of People
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?