Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
We are naturally closed-minded. Being open to ideas and opinions takes work.
If luck is a primary determinant of success, shouldn't we be asking how we can become more lucky?
Charlie Munger said, "I never allow myself to hold an opinion on anything until I know the other side's argument better than they do." If you want to be wise (not just opinionated), check out both sides of the argument on this site.
We all know Occam's Razor... But have you heard of Hitchen's? If someone makes a claim without evidence, you can dismiss the claim without evidence.
It is recommended that we surround ourselves by inspirational quotes. I didn’t know this idea was over 500 years old.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, August 13, 2022
- No Account Minimum (Part 1): Education For Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Financial Planning
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 021: Jillian Johnsrud - Living with Intention: A Road Map to Financial Independence
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?