Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
The Brooks Falls Brown Bears are back. I'm ready to fatten up for winter, you?
Just love this... though I'm not sure why optimism, hope, and the belief that things can improve is the core of "Cringe." Why are we so cynical???
Filet in cast iron covered in onions and mushrooms, salad, and a baked potato. What do you eat when your spouse is away?
I find this completely convincing. Beware buying what big VC's are selling.
Since I have a child going away to college, I am working on these. You may want to as well.
Whatever your age, if you seek financial independence, then there are three things you need:
1. Your independence number
2. A resilient “all-weather” portfolio – what we call a Mindful Portfolio
3. A responsive withdrawal process – what we call Mindful Management
If you are not clear about any of these items, I hope you will join us for our Financial Independence Bootcamp where we will answer each of these questions together.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, August 12, 2023
- The 10 Core Beliefs of Mindful Investors
- Podcast: How I Met My BFF | The Story of Dave & Jonathan
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 070: Linda Case - Psychology, Money & Curating a Healthy Financial Mindset
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?