Weekend Reading | Saturday, April 2, 2022
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
Mapped: Global Happiness Levels in 2022
Global happiness in pictures.
The full World Happiness Report for 2022.
Putin and Xi Exposed the Great Illusion of Capitalism
Globalization, with all of its warts, is a good thing. When we think of future leaders, the recovery of the long-term trend towards greater integration and inclusiveness is important.
Young Women Are Out-Earning Young Men in Several U.S. Cities
With this data, we should develop a better understanding of the historic gender wage differences.
Five Things I Know About Investing
LONG READ: The five core issues behind the difficult task of portfolio design.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, March 26, 2022
- 2nd Quarter 2021 Market Commentary
- The Three Percentages That Matter | #2: Equity Allocation
- Podcast: Crushing Debt | Mindful Investments with Jonathan DeYoe
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?
- [VIDEO] Mindful Money: Our Investment Process