Weekend Reading | Saturday, April 1, 2023
Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
What to Read and Watch When You're Sad and Just Want to Wallow a Little Bit
Sometimes I don't want to watch sad things when I am sad... sometimes I do.
‘Is This It?’ When Success Isn’t Satisfying
It is important not to lose yourself on the road to "success."
Why Everyone Feels Like They’re Faking It
Everyone has moments of feeling inadequate or not quite up to the task. When does it become a syndrome?
It's time to ask again... Is it just me, or do you spend too much time on your devices?
Charley Ellis: Six Nuggets of Investment Wisdom
These are all great lessons, but especially 1, 3, and 6.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, March 25, 2023
- The Final Step - Portfolio Optimizers
- [VIDEO] Share Life Podcast | Taking Responsibility in The Sea of Uncertainty — With Jonathan DeYoe
- The Mindful Money Podcast | 051: Charles Hudson - Funding the Forgotten Founder
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?