Featured Articles: Good Writing From Around The Web
So you think you know a thing or two about the brain hemispheres? Think again. This is a “book review” of an insanely long book I'm about to read. If you’d care to join me and would like to go slow, I’d be happy to coordinate a small coffee discussion group.
Thinking about inflation? Worried about inflation? Lyn offers an excellent classical description of the sources of inflation and the importance of the price signal.
I just love data visualizations. If a picture is worth 10,000 words, then 10 pictures are worth 100,000 words. Here are 10 superb data visualizations from 2021.
You’ve probably heard, “If it bleeds, it leads,” or “Bad news is good copy.” But, what if it’s not all bad news? How many of these stories did you see?
If you think the people in the press who claim to know what's coming actually know what is coming… you definitely want to read Bob Seawright’s The Better Letter. This issue is all about forecasting follies.
Always reading, always learning, Jonathan hand-selects these articles for readers each week. To view Jonathan's curated articles from previous weeks, CLICK HERE.
- Weekend Reading | Saturday, January 1, 2022
- 2nd Quarter 2021 Market Commentary
- What IS a SPAC? What’s an NFT? Do I Want One in My Portfolio?
- Podcast: Money You Should Ask | Mindful With Money: Jonathan DeYoe
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?
- [VIDEO] Mindful Money: Our Investment Process