Mark and I talk about the ways anyone can "behave" themselves to wealth, but how we have to overcome some of our most fundamental human biases to do so. As usual, I'm going to point to mindfulness and meditation as useful tools to boost your own awareness and improve your decision making.
ABOUT THE EPISODE
In this interview we discuss:
- Behavioral wealth management
- Overcoming biases in behavioral wealth management
- Mindfulness as a tool to overcome biases
- Fundamental principles to learn from Jonathan’s book
ABOUT MARK PODOLSKY AND THE LAND GEEK
Mark Podolsky (AKA The Land Geek) and Scott Todd from scotttodd.net are successful land investors, land investing coaches and committed to helping you break out of solo-economic dependency. Discover why Land Investing is The Best Passive Income Model (no physical inventory, a one-time sale, recurring revenue, a built-in incentive for the buyer to continue paying, and low competition). Learn about strategies, skills and helpful tips that will help you grow your Passive Income through Land Investing and other passive models.
- 2nd Quarter 2021 Market Commentary
- What IS a SPAC? What’s an NFT? Do I Want One in My Portfolio?
- Podcast: The Growth Zone | Interview with Jonathan DeYoe
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?
- [VIDEO] Mindful Money: Our Investment Process