Rather than looking at where we are and seeing how many things are wrong (which, of course, is a totally reasonable choice - many things ARE wrong), let's instead look at where we are and see how incredibly far we have come... if only for a moment.
We have this choice every day. We can look at the headlines and review all the broken bits, or we can review history and see the impossible made possible, the difficult made easy, and the unbelievable made normal. In the great scope of time, we have made enormous progress.
I have no proof, but I believe... We will continue to make progress.
- 3rd Quarter 2020 Commentary
- [VIDEO] COVID-19: Market Update Q&A 12/14/2020
- Podcast: Punk Rock HR | Mindful Money with Jonathan DeYoe
- Do I Want a Financial Advisor?
- Do I Have a Good Financial Advisor?
- [VIDEO] Mindful Money: Our Investment Process