Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- To survive, your anxiety must be fed. Why are you still feeding it? The practical de-escalation of worry. (Seth’s Blog – Seth Godin)
- The desire for having, once quenched, is immediately replaced by the fear of losing. Hannah Arendt and How to Live with the Fundamental Fear of Loss. (brain pickings – Maria Popova)
- Things that make life appear easy are not life. They are playing at life; they are pretend. How Plato Foresaw Facebook’s Folly. (NY Times – Bret Stephens)
- WOW! Beautiful and hopeful message to my son and daughter (and everyone else). Better grab a tissue. If I should have a daughter. (Ted – Sarah Kay)
- A calm and clear mind may be your greatest tool. Why Mindfulness Is Your Greatest Productivity Tool. (Inc. – Larry Alton)