October 4th, 2019 by Jonathan DeYoe ICYMI: Last Monday’s TGIM: Success, Work, and Money Links
Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Trust your feelings; be smart about what they’re telling you. How to Become a Scientist of Your Own Emotions. (Greater Good Magazine – Jill Suttie)
- Want a boost? Try some green grass and trees in a local park. City parks life mood as much as Christmas. (Science Daily – U. of Vermont)
- We all benefit from stepping away… even for just a minute. This is why you need to take microbreaks. (FastCompany – Jory Mackay)
- I’ll take long-term contentment over short-term happiness any day. Surprising Advice from a Wealthy Man. (Medium – John P. Weiss)
- My daughter is a little young for this message… but, yours may not be. A Letter to My Daughter About Young Men. (Medium - Benjamin Sledge)